We approach all aspects of our work, our behavior and our team in accordance with our values:
- Representative: We are dedicated to ensuring that the participants, leadership and beneficiaries are reflective of the Bayou Region’s greatest strength, it’s people. By way of race, gender and other important measures, our outcomes will represent opportunity for all people in the Bayou Region.
- Collaborative: Our success is driven by our ability to build relationships, break silos and connect across teams, functions and geographies. We believe that diverse skill sets can be leveraged for greater efficacy impact and regional prosperity.
- Inclusive: We are committed to equity at all levels of the organization. We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Together, we create a more equal workplace and world.
- Integrity: We act with sound moral judgement, honesty and transparency in service to the Bayou Region community.
- Rigor: We take a logical and data-driven approach to decision making and measure our effectiveness using quantifiable outcomes and metrics.
- Outcome-Driven: We are dedicated to enterprises whose value add is environmentally and economically advantageous to the Bayou Region. We take ownership for the quality of our individual work but also take pride in what we deliver as a team; our focus is on a thriving Bayou Region